Showbox Not Working: The Showbox is the most important and must have app for all the entertainment geeks. Showbox app allows you to stream your favorite movies, sports and TV shows in HD quality even on a slow speed network connection. Showbox is the most downloaded and the top rated app on Google Playstore. If you are on PC, then you can also use the Showbox app by installing an Android emulator like Bluestacks on your PC and it works great for PC users too.
Must Check: Showbox for PC
Showbox Not Working – App Not Loading Errors?
There’s also tons of alternatives of Showbox in the market, but none of them is as great as Showbox. Showbox apk is one of the great and amazing app until the new update. The new update offers the new and improved user interface, but it also comes with many errors. Many users of Showbox app are now facing errors after the latest update and most of them are facing the “Unfortunately, Showbox has stopped working” error on their Android devices. If you are also facing the “Unfortunately, Showbox has stopped working” error, then don’t worry because today in this article I will show you guys that how you can fix the Showbox apk not working error on your Android phone.
Fix – Showbox Not Working Error
Here, I will show you guys that how you can fix the “Unfortunately, Showbox has stopped working” error on your Android devices. In order to fix this error just follow the below given steps to get started.
- First, you need to grab your Android device.
- Then, head into Settings and tap on General option.
- After that, navigate to Application Manager and tap on it.
- Now, go to All Applications section and find Showbox free app in it.
- Once, you are in the Showbox app, then you would need to tap on Clear Cache and Clear Data option to delete all data and cache of Showbox app.
- That’s it! You are done! Now, just restart the Showbox app and enjoy watching your favorite movies or TV shows in HD.
Also read: showbox for ipad
Fix – Showbox Too Slow Error
If your Showbox app is too slow and not working properly like it was before then here is a fix for that error. All you need to do is just follow the below given steps.
- First, turn off your Wi-Fi by going into the network settings.
- Now, you need to clear the entire cache on your Android device including the Showbox app’s cache data too.
- Then, you would need to turn back on the Wi-Fi and connect to your specific network connection.
- That’s it! You are done! Just open the Showbox app again and you would find the app running perfectly smooth like it was before the latest update.
So, this was our tutorial on how to fix Showbox app not working error on Android devices. We hope that you would find this article helpful and useful. If you have any sort of queries or questions related to this tutorial then do let us know. We will get back to your queries as soon as possible.
Did you like it? Well, if you did then don’t forget to share this article with your friends and social circles too. Your single share might help many other users out there. So, keep sharing and keep helping others.